This year, Gartner once again recognized RingCentral as a Leader in the Unified Communications as a Service Magic Quadrant. We’re positioned furthest to the right in the Leader quadrant. Our focus on innovation and unified approach to call, message, meet–on any device, anywhere attributes to our furthest to the right position for completeness of vision. The most significant change in our position over last year is a jump in our ability to execute. We attribute this to our expanded global footprint, the increased scale of our sales, services, and support teams; while also driving large enterprise adoption.
At RingCentral, our vision is to make it simple and effortless to communicate and collaborate from anywhere, on any device. Customers should expect that their interactions with a business are seamless across any communications channel. Ultimately, RingCentral empowers businesses to better serve customers, while improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Our position as a Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant leader reinforces what we hear from our customers. For example:
“We saw a true partner in RingCentral, as their cloud and mobile-first approach aligns perfectly with our initiative to equip our workforce with a seamless communications and collaboration experience that inspires world-class customer service.”
– Greg Schiemann, VP of technical services, ARC Document Solutions
“We selected RingCentral for its unified, cloud-first collaborative communications and video conferencing platform that allows for easy integration with our productivity suite and our customer support system.”
– Edward Chung, CEO, TechnologyOne
There are many benefits of RingCentral, but here are some of them, to name a few:
- Unified experience: Enables users to have multiple modes of communication, including voice, video, team messaging, online meetings, SMS, and fax, all from a single application.
- Mobile first: Optimized for mobile, RingCentral is for today’s modern workforce who want to work from anywhere on any device.
- Seamless collaboration: RingCentral’s team messaging capabilities provide users with a seamless way to collaborate on projects and connect in real time.
- Video meetings: With RingCentral Meetings, users can access a single solution that includes team messaging and online video meetings.
- Robust open platform: Our open platform is now used by over 23,000 developers and allows for easy integration and customizable workflows.
- Enhanced customer engagement: With integrated contact center and our new Engage portfolio, we enable businesses with customer-first communications.
All of these features, combined in a single platform, are great for employee and customer communications. RingCentral is dependable with highly scalable, reliable, and secure communication that meets the demands of today’s modern global workforce.
For more information, download a complimentary copy of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS Report here.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, 30 July 2019, Daniel O’Connell, Megan Fernandez, Rafael Benitez, Christopher Trueman, Sebastian Hernandez
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from RingCentral.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.