ATI, Chicago’s Leader in Hosted VoIP Brings You:
An Enterprise-Class Hosted Phone System That Supports Your Entire Workforce
Birch TotalCloud PBX
Work anywhere, receive and make calls from anywhere
Save on expensive upfront hardware costs without sacrificing the features of an onsite phone system with Birch’s TotalCloud hosted offering. The TotalCloud PBX can be intertwined with your current onsite system, and used with landline, mobile, or VoIP services all from Birch’s safe, secure SSAE16/SOC3 certified data center.
– Initial/Ongoing Cost Savings – No large upfront expenditures or ongoing maintenance costs.
– Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work from their cell, home or any other location with complete phone system parity.
– Local Presence – Get a local virtual number creating a virtual office for a city your not necessarily located in
– Quick Setup/Ease of Use – Utilize a user friendly web intereface to monitor and manage from any smart device with an internet connection
– Scalability – Easily scale up and down with the season with a quick call to Birch
– Disaster Recovery – Your phone system will always be accessible even if your office is not
– SLA’s – 100% guaranteed core up time, backed by Birch’s SLA
– World Class Technology – Get top technology including Cisco, Polycom, and Broadsoft for a Birch low price
Take your phone system anywhere – in HD
Use Wi-Fi with your smart device to make calls from your business number
The Birch TotalCloud PBX keeps every facet of your communication devices intertwined
Lower your phone system costs – Lower initial cost, free tech-support, scalable pay as you go
Increase your productivity – Advanced features, flexible call routing, access anywhere
Protect your business information – Secured in the cloud with guaranteed business continuity
Award winning service – 100% based US support ranked in the top 50 for customer service centers
A provider to trust – 18 year ongoing commitment to the SMB market
Business class network – 100% birch owned and operated since 1996
Targeted seat types for POTs replacement to complete UCC solutions
Are You Paying Too Much For Your Analog Phone Lines?
Ideal for multi-location businesses utilizing analog phone lines, BirchNet allows you to consolidate all your charges with one provider. Get rid of those junk charges, and simplify with one predictive monthly fee. Pool your minutes amongst all your lines with free local toll calling. Never sit on hold with your current provider and get the great customer service of Birch. Interested? Fill out the form below for more info.
Not ready for a new phone system just quite yet? No worries, take advantage of Birch’s SIPconnect and leverage your current internet connection for voice. Then when you’re ready Birch can provide both under one bill.
Learn how to reduce cost by combining voice and data over your current direct internet access.
– Purchase only the trunks you need, not 23 PRI minimum
paths required in the past
– Learn how to take Birch’s VoIP diagnostic test to see
if you’re ready for SIP
– SIPconnect can be layered on top of many of the top phone systems including Cisco, Avaya and more…
– Learn the cost of Birch’s SIPconnect for both metered and unmetered, and what call features are included