Advanced Telecommunications of Illinois is a proud provider of Naperville Skype for Business applications. Connect with your team locally and abroad with the newest version of connectivity from Microsoft – and let ATI help your Naperville-area business advance into the next generation of technology.
What is Skype for Business?
• Skype for Business, formerly known as Lync is a communications tool that allows you to connect with co-workers, and customers around the world
• Multiple mediums including IM, Voice, and HD Video
• Set your presence controls and see when others are available, out of office, or in a meeting
• A collaboration tool that allows you to share your screen and MS docs with your team
• Integration of Skype with your Office 365 suite
• Enterprise VoIP PBX Solution (Supposed to Be)
Office 365 with Voice
Combine all your essential work applications with your business phone system
The Problem With Skype For Business
IT DOESN’T WORK AS ADVERTISED
– Phone call and audio issues
– Auto Attendant has trouble transferring calls
– Trouble signing in and service unavailability
– Support is a nightmare, issues aren’t resolved, you’re valuable time is wasted talking to tech support, communication is severely lacking
– Minimal assistance with implementation
CallTower Complete For Naperville Skype For Business
An enterprise reliable cloud phone system with native integration into
the Skype for Business client
– CallTower Complete for Naperville Skype for Business empowers users to communicate securely anywhere
they have network connectivity and automatically adapts to network conditions.
– 24/7/365 US Based Support
– Recording for calls, IM’s and videos
– Contact Center with seamless integration
– Ties into salesforce.com
– Manage Cisco, Microsoft Skype for Business, Email and Conferencing solutions from one simple mobile or web application
– Price per user is on par if not lower than other leading cloud phone providers
– Can be added on-top of any MS license (E1, E3, E5)
– Essentially this allows you an alternative for purchasing the E5 voice license, that actually works as advertised with no known difference to your end-users – Learn More…
MS Enterprise Agreement
What can I do if I’m locked into a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement?
Most likely if you’re under a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) you’ve come to realize that their tier 1 support isn’t up to par. Too much of your time is spent working on what should be simple issues. However there is a solution.
Answer: ATI will take over your current EA and all support will go through our US based technical assistance centers. The cost being only an extra dollar or two per license.
Contact us today to receive a quote and demonstration.