Believe it or not, cloud based phones just got simpler
What goes into your typical cloud based phone system?
1. Hardware – Servers, Switches/PoE, Phone System Cabinet
2. Physical phones for the end-users
3. Network Services – Voice Plan, Minutes, Long Distance, Data Plan, Routers, How much bandwidth?
4. Annual support costs
5. IT Staff to maintain and administer
Mitel MiCloud Business
- Gets you all the above
- For, one low monthly price, and no cost for ongoing support
- Hosted, maintained and support by & at Mitel’s data centers
Seems like a game changer, doesn’t it? Pay per user, per month, and not by capacity all at once, and get the same great industry-leading reliability and call quality that you’ve come to expect from Mitel.
- Feature-rich, easy-to-use phones
- Unlimited calling to the U.S. and Canada
- Intuitive web administration
- Mobile device integration
- World-class customer service
And here’s the best part…Resilient Redundancy
Worst case scenario, construction down the street digs up and severs your data connection to the outside world. In the past no matter whose phone system you had you were left to the mercy of those crews getting you back online. However now MiCloud Business Auto Attendant will recognize you’re down and manage incoming calls for you by sending them to the appropriate user’s cell phone.
This is just one of the ways MiCloud Business makes your life easier, contact ATI to learn many more.