ATI, Chicago’s Leader in VoIP Brings You:
ShoreTel CONNECT HYBRID
A Combination of both CLOUD & ONSITE With Your Business Phones & Apps
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid
The Best of Cloud & Onsite UC
There are benefits to both a traditional onsite phone system and a hosted cloud solution. So how about picking and choosing the best of both platforms and deploying it under your terms. The best of both worlds has arrived. Also, Hybrid Apps – Put Scribe or Fax in the cloud and ditch the pesky premise equipment required for each location.
– Singularly managed system
– 4 Digit dial between both premise and cloud locations
– Robust advanced application options, Call Centers, Recording, HD Video Conferencing
– BYOD, communicate and collaborate on all smart devices
– Manage remote satellite offices without an IT staff in the cloud
– Utilize your experienced staff to support premise equipment at HQ
No Longer Will You Have To Choose Between Cloud & Onsite
Mix & Match, put Phones & Apps in the Cloud where you see fit
ShoreTel Connect Hybrid Sites
Bring together Cloud & Onsite deployments for a singular system (Available Late 2015)
– Revolutionary new platform, only IP solution that provides a Hybrid option
– Capex or Opex? Pick and choose depending on the deployment
– Manage and connect to all sites (Both Cloud & Onsite) with a single interface
– A phone system to match your IT staff. Large Metro area HQ with a knowledgeable IT staff? Onsite. Smaller remote satellite offices? Cloud. Or however you choose. Together you have a Hybrid solution.
Add Apps to your current Onsite deployment
– Available now, Fax & Scribe. Coming soon, Mobility, Collab & Conferencing, Contact Centers
– Receive and send faxes all from your computer
– No more waiting by the fax machine, straight to your inbox
– Simple per user, per monthly fee
Cloud has all the hype, hybrid is up and coming, but what about the tried & true Onsite VoIP PBX? Check out this eBook to learn about each & figure out what is right for your business.
Onsite, Cloud, Hybrid?
How to compare & choose the right UC solution for your business. In this eBook you’ll learn:
– How an On-Premise PBX works & the benefits of this deployment
– How a Cloud PBX operates & the reasons one might choose the cloud
– How a Hybrid system works & the associated benefits
– Things to consider when selecting your next PBX
– How each deployment stacks up against one another