Replace MPLS With SD WAN
Take Advantage of Software Defined Networking and Replace MPLS With SD WAN.
- No longer manage WAN connectivity in-house for multiple locations
- Save on costly MPLS bills and long contracts
- Remove reliance on a single carrier
- Consolidation of disparate access technologies
What is SD WAN?
How SD-WAN Replaces MPLS
- Prioritize Video, Voice, Critical Data & Non Critical Data on the fly based on your business
- Route individual packets across multiple low cost internet circuits. Giving you the reliability and speed of high cost solutions
- Deploy a single SD-WAN edge device in minutes at remote locations. No IT knowledge required.
- Route traffic through the device directly to your SD-WAN carrier in the cloud securely and in regulatory compliance