SD WAN For Enterprises
Velocloud NSX SD-WAN for Enterprises offers clear advantages for very large and multinational organizations with thousands of existing branches, long-term contractual provider agreements, global reach and substantial infrastructure investment.
Current Enterprise WAN Challenges
- Expensive Bandwidth – Delivering increased bandwidth to meet enterprise application growth is expensive, time consuming and comes with long lead times.
- Branch Complexity – Increases in distributed offices, agility demands for existing offices, and the explosion in applications and services has made branch offices complex to deploy, upgrade, manage and maintain.
- Rigid Architecture – Traditional WAN designs are optimized to back-haul branch traffic to data center applications using closed networks relying on restrictive class of service assignments.
How Your Enterprise Will Benefit
- Inexpensive Bandwidth – Transform inexpensive broadband Internet into an enterprise grade secure WAN without a data center head-end while improving the performance of your existing WAN.
- Reliability & Performance – Maximize throughput, reliability and performance of private MPLS and broadband Internet with application steering and link impairment remediation technologies.
- Cloud Service Access – Your wide area network can now securely, reliably and pervasively meet your cloud applications and services where they live — in the cloud.
- Service Insertion – Seamlessly insert services such as security, optimization and collaboration in the cloud and in the branch office on the NSX SD-WAN Edge.
[Whitepaper] Learn how SD-WAN addresses the unique challenges of the enterprise, pervasive never-static networks.