RingCentral Ranked Highest for Growth & Innovation, 2019 Frost & Sullivan UCaaS Report
Originally posted by ATI partner RingCentral
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced it has ranked the highest for growth and innovation in the new 2019 Frost & Sullivan UCaaS Radar Report. Frost & Sullivan’s first North American hosted IP telephony and UCaaS Radar report delivers analysis of 30 providers across growth strategy, execution, and performance, as well as their ability to develop solutions that are globally applicable and aligned with mega trends and customers’ evolving needs. RingCentral received the highest combined growth and innovation score of all the providers.
“RingCentral has consistently been a leading player in the UCaaS industry and has yet again surpassed its competitors, with a strong focus on innovation, user experience, global capabilities, channel enablement, and technology partnerships,” said Elka Popova, global vice president for Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan. “RingCentral is the market share leader in North America in terms of both users and revenue and is likely to maintain its leadership position through relentless pursuit of growth and innovation.”
The 2019 Frost & Sullivan UCaaS Radar report highlights a number of key strengths for RingCentral, including:
- Compelling mobile functionality that addresses the pain points of the increasingly mobile workforce
- Global Office solution that caters to multinational businesses
- Flexible cloud technology and a proprietary platform that enable rapid innovation and cost-effective scalability
- An extensive and expanding feature set that addresses diverse and evolving user needs
- A collaborative user experience, SMS, analytics tools, video and web conferencing, and webinar services—competitively packaged and priced—that set RingCentral solutions apart from most competitors
- Geo-redundant data centers and strong track record of service reliability that ensure high service quality
“With today’s workforce increasingly mobile, enterprises are looking for effective ways to enhance communication and collaboration with their customers, partners, and employees,” said Riadh Dridi, chief marketing officer, RingCentral. “We’re honored to be ranked highest in this new report by Frost & Sullivan, and it validates our commitment to provide businesses with global, mobile, and secure communications and collaboration solutions that enhance business efficiency.”
esults are based on the 2019 Frost & Sullivan UCaaS Radar report. For more information, please view a complimentary copy of the report. Results are not an endorsement of RingCentral. Visit ww2.frost.com for more details.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RINGCENTRAL HERE